This is a great opportunity to see the dancers in action teach a ballet
and repertoire class to aspiring young Japanese ballet dancers.
For the past 12 years Dance Tours has taught and promoted the British style in Japan and around the world and has been helping students, l ike the ones you will see, to grow not only technically but also artistically and emotionally always focusing on the connection between the dancer and the music which is the essence of this art form.
Dance Tours prides itself on creating an encouraging and inspiring environment in which all students can truly be nurtured.
- (Fri) 31st August 2018 (doors to the auditorium will open 15 minutes before).
- Y2,000 (tax included).
- Tickets can be purchased online from 'A Night of Royal Elegance' website or at the door 30 minutes before the start of the event.
- Tickets for the Observation Day go on sale on the 31st March.
- Purchase Tickets before the 12th of May and receive an Early Bird discount of 5% on your purchase
- You do not need to be a ticket holder to the performance to attend this event.
- Everyone is welcome to attend the event.
- It is not necessary to watch the entirety of the event from beginning to end.
- You do not need to have purchased a performance ticket to come to this event!
- Doors to the public will open 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Date & Time:
Click Here to Buy tickets to the Observation Day!
Studio & Theatre Location
Meguro Persimmon Hall,
1 Chome-1-1 Yakumo, Meguro-ku,
PH: +81 03-5701-2924